Apple has got FREAKING AWESOME!!!

So, today was a normal day, with me generally wondering why people crib about sitting in air conditioned rooms while I'm sweating it out in the sun. And how life is generally unfair to me, whether I had pissed Him off somehow. And what could have made my day even more exciting?

APPLE RELEASED A NEW iPOD TOUCH 4G!! with a CAMERA! It is awesome. Since the net started I've been sitting on the net researching and viewing videos, reading blogs and articles. Reading the pros and cons. Such pessimists. This by far, according to me is the best thing they could have come up with. Finally a product people would buy without thinking twice, iPhone or iPod and that whole issue!

Why aren't there Indian faces there?  Still, I love Apple.


Since I have very happily lost my iPod, i might have a chance on getting this one, fingers crossed.. hopefully the prices in India wouldn't be that high, about 11-17k. Trust our government to come with some stupid clause doubling the price of imported products.

About the features, FaceTime looks a bit redundant for the Indian crowd, but i won't mind goofing about with it. The HD recording capability, Apple deserves a bow. The resolution upped to 960x640 and with the new gaming app people are just going to forget about society, as a friend of mine was kind enough to point out to me. Revolution it is. The usual 8,32,64 GB space more than enough i'd say. Plus it looks really slim and weighs 101gms. Amazingly light. I'd most probably drop it from the auto again (for those who aren't aware, that's how i lost mine earlier)! :D.

Also they came out with a new nano model. Touch screen, very spunky. hopefully ranging from 6-8k. Limited features, but since I've never used one before I really can't say whether the touch is an improvement or just another flashy yet classy feature. :)

iTunes 10 also out. Im on "Reptile" by Dimmu Borgir, dunno why but the music sounds richer, or maybe I'm just fascinated with anything Apple right now. The look is kinda classic though. Less colourful more direct. Symbols look more primitive but otherwise things are where they are. Not a bad update.

Thank you Apple! Yet again!!

(PS. My download speed reached 2mbps, life is good, quite different from how it started today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment